Before attending Canberra United home games at Viking Park, we highly encourage you to familiarise yourself with the latest COVID-19 information.
The following is permitted at the venue;
- Maximum of 2000 spectators. This excludes volunteers, staff and athletes
- Anyone who enters the venue must check in using the check in CBR app
- Face masks within the venue and strongly encouraged
- Green members will be sitting in under cover seating on the near side of the stadium
- General admission will be sitting on the far side of the stadium on grass areas
- Promote physical distancing of 1.5 metres between spectators
- Security guards will be managing all spectator areas
- One person per 2 square metres in outdoor spaces
Spectators should not attend training or matches, if in the past 14 days they have:
- Felt unwell
- Had any flu-like symptoms
- Travelled internationally
- Travelled to any of the reported case locations listed on the ACT Government Website
- Been to any exposure locations listed on the ACT Government website
- Been exposed to a person with COVID-19
- Been tested for COVID-19 and have not yet received the results (please see COVID-19 Protocol)
- Have a medical condition or are at an age that puts them in a high-risk category
In the event of a COVID-19 positive test result within Canberra United community and spectators may be required to support contact tracing efforts by ACT and NSW Health.
To enable this, we are required to record attendance at all final series venues. A QR code will be in place and placed around the venue, in line with ‘Check in CBR’. Spectators who are purchasing tickets prior to the game will be asked to fill out relevant information so if a COVID-19 case does appear in the venue we will be able to make contact with the ticket holder.
Spectators who purchase tickets at the game will be asked to have their details taken prior to purchasing ticket. This will help with contact tracing.